Friday, April 5, 2013

spring has sprung! (finally)


peach peonies
happy spring everyone!

sorry I've had a bit of an absence. we have been busy with lots of fun occasions!!

I hope everyone had a lovely, blessed Easter! I spent the day playing with the precious babes at the hospital, and although I missed attending church with my hubby and worshiping our Savior, my heart was still full caring for those tiny sick ones.

It has been a very slow start to Spring (I believe that old groundhog was wrong) but it has finally began to warm up!! And I am LOVING every minute of it. I was getting quite tired of the cold weather.

here are some springy things that brighten my day!

a staple spring hat.
kisses for spring chickie.
spring art...love the colors


what is spring w/out a sundress?!
 
fresh tulips


 
spring green energy pops


spring pizza
cupcakes for all those spring showers!

table decor

                     
 
 
have a fabulous weekend!
 


**All images either oringial or via Pinterest**



No comments:

Post a Comment