Wednesday, April 30, 2014

the swing of spring

"For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the Earth, the time of Spring has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land."
Song of Solomon 2:11-12

Welcome Happy Spring!

you have been long awaited for. it has warmed up quite quick around here. and i'm pretty excited about it. I love love that scripture above, I think it perfectly encompasses all the beautiful things about spring. new life and new HOPE. hope everyone had a lovely Easter celebrating our risen Lord!

the hubs and I have been busy little bumble-bees between school and work, etc. we have moved into our new place and are now semi-settled. we are loving it so far! it is nice having a little more space ...although we laugh because we still find ourselves staying in one tiny area of the new place. I suppose we will get used to it ;)

pregnancy update: just hitting THIRD trimester. can't believe it! it has really flown by. I am so thankful for every day that goes by with this sweet little one growing inside. thank you for your prayers, and please continue!!

here are a few of my favorite things this season:
Spring Vase- I like how unfussy this is while also being very pretty. I'd replace the tulips with a different flower though.





xoxo, Landrum



No comments:

Post a Comment