Monday, December 3, 2012

cute christmas crafts

even though I am the least craftiest person...probably ever...I still think its fun to "craft" sometimes! especially around the holidays!

here are a few fun crafts that I thought were too cute not to share! enjoy!

burlap!! love this.

fabric cards!

wood blocks

extra crafty christmas cards-not sure I could pull these off..but precious!

bottlecap snowman :)

pinecones with mini pom-poms!
advent calender? cute!

paint swatch trees!

Pinned Image
reindeer ornaments with thumbprints! how cute!

cork trees
cupcake liner Christmas trees-looks easy enough for me to do! (maybe)



have a wonderful monday!

Scripture of the day:
'Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!' 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment