Friday, July 12, 2013

beauty tip #2

I owe this discovery to my sis. she brought this product on a family trip, I used a dab (she would argue half the tub)..and was immediately hooked. get ready for it...St. Ives "timeless skin" collagen elastin moisturizer. absolutely, fantastically fabulous.


rated by Dr. Oz as one of the best anti-aging products. not that I love Dr. Oz, but he is a pretty big celebrity to be recommending such a everyday, affordable product that us everyday folks can actually afford. no need to spend a fortune. at just $4.67 (prices may vary), it is indeed the best deal around.

It is technically a facial moisturizer, but my sister uses it all over as a body lotion as well. It is also supposed to be great for pregnancy stretch marks. and at that great of a price, you can afford to slather it all over your body :)



so go get ya some!! have a wonderful weekend, friends!




xoxo, Landrum


No comments:

Post a Comment