Tuesday, October 8, 2013

it's okay...

it's ok....?

do y'all remember those pages in one of the magazines (can't remember the name of the mag) that would say "It's ok"....and have a list of things that people would usually be afraid to admit? I always thought those were so funny.

I decided to make a list of my own and hope you will add to this list. I have been feeling guilty (and a little silly) about some of these things lately and just decided that IT IS OK. hope some of you can relate. :)  P.S. some of these are a little embarrassing but I decided to expose myself anyway, haha.

so, it's ok...

to go skipping up the steps of one of the houses on the battery jiggling your keys pretending like you live there? (hey, a girl can dream right?)

to reproduce canned items to make them look like you're own homegrown creation? (but I did hear Rachael Ray say that sautéing certain canned veggies such as corn helps bring out natural sugars and flavors, so there. )

to scream into a pillow as loud as you can every once in a while

to live for The Voice on Monday and Tuesday nights

to get ridiculously crazy excited for every new changing season

to spend majority of your days off in 'work out' clothes but hardly ever working out?

to live at the beach but long to be in the mountains? (esp. in the Fall)


please add to the list! I know I'll be adding quite a few to this over time. It's fun and keeps life light :)




have a good one!
 
xoxo, Landrum
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment