Wednesday, November 28, 2012

deck the halls!

happy hump day! hope everyone had a blessed thanksgiving! ...well, it's that time again!  now, I am definitely NOT the day after thanksgiving, time to fully decorate the house for Christmas, type of gal.  I like to take my time and gradually decorate... and I usually TRY to go for the "simple and subtle...yet beautiful" look. here are a few decorating looks that I am loving this season!
  
















happy decorating, friends!!
 
Scripture of the day:
 'All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:27-28

No comments:

Post a Comment