Thursday, January 17, 2013

spring fever

Pinned Image
well, it's official. with this recent sneak peek of spring like, BEAUTIFUL weather down here in Charleston...I have crazy spring fever. and although we have had a very mild winter, I am still looking so forward to springtime :)

sometimes I don't like when stores jump ahead to the next season so quickly...I usually think "well, for goodness sake, let us finish enjoying the current season"....BUT not with spring! I have loved seeing all the pastel colors slowly pop up in the lovely stores along King St.!! It lifts my spirits! and this sunshiny weather hasn't hurt either...;)

my hubby and I have really enjoyed being in Charleston for the "off season"...seeing everything decorated for Christmas, and not as many crowded streets and beaches. it puts it in a whole new light. it is really is a wonderful city...year round! but we are also looking forward to seeing this city get cranked back up again so we can take full advantage of the fun beaches and water sports again.

...and even though i'll miss the coziness of fall and winter, I am excited for the lightness of spring and the new beginnings that it brings!

here are a few images that capture my vision of Spring and will hopefully make your day a little brighter also! :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

what are some of your favorite things about Spring?!


have a wonderful thursday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment