Friday, October 12, 2012

fall favorites this friday!

just a little light post....thought I would share some of my favorite fall things!

God's creation! beautiful!


good 'ole starbucks
leave it to me to find a cute pastel fall outfit, i love my pastels-esp. this whole look!

and these two snuggle-y sweaters



                
to make the home smell cozy :)
precious!

MINI fall treats!how fun!(i love "mini" things)

stole this from my sister's pinterest...how cute would this be with a pair of great boots?!
 




and CUTE camo (hard to find!) for when I go deer hunting with the hubs!
ham delights-the most scrumptious tailgate treat-perfect for all those fall football games!

had to put a good "crock-pot" mac n' cheese on here! comfort food :)
crisp, clean fall look!
incredibly adorable!!!
and of course..pumpkin cupcakes, fall staple!
mustard is so in! (i think) well, either way i love it!


perfect pumpkins!

people that know me well know that i have a little "pillow problem" meaning i kind of LOVE them and use any excuse to get some new ones...well then of course you would need some fresh "fall" colored pillows! and I would choose these! :)

feel free to share some of YOUR fall favorites as well!! :)



happy weekend folks!


Scripture of the day:
Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion,
which cannot be moved, but abides forever.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem,
so the LORD surrounds his people,
from this time forth and forevermore.'   Psalm 125:1-2 








2 comments:

  1. Lanny, tell me you do NOT go deer hunting with Ro.

    Love,
    Lil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha-lil, don't worry I never shoot anything!!! love and miss you!!

      Delete