Monday, October 29, 2012

small spaces

'Small rooms or dwellings discipline the mind, large ones weaken it.' - Leonardo Da Vinci

my decorating these days is focused around living in small spaces, and I found that I LOVE it! It is much more challenging to make things work in a tiny space but yet so rejuvenating!!

here are some of my favorite small spaces below that are inspiring ideas for my own small space:  



















happy monday everyone!
...stay tuned later in the week,  I will be posting some of my dream designs!

Scripture of the day:
'Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.'  2 Thessalonians 3:16 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE love!!! When we were working on our house I think I looked at some of those - possible from This Old House??
    ps- I know you're busy but I would LOVE for you to give me some ideas for my house!!! Maybe I should email you some pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to help you! (not sure how much help I would actually be, but that would be so fun!!) email me anytime!!! miss ya'll tons!! xoxo

      Delete